Eyelashes are a great way to top off any makeup look. They come in a variety of lengths, styles, and volumes to give you a unique touch of pizzazz. You can accentuate a cool and trendy upscale aesthetic or sweeten up a demure and casual appearance with just the right lash.
If you’re a diva on a dime, don’t think you can’t get a great lash. Falsies come in an array of price points. While some luxury brands can cost you big bucks, there are tons of options that are affordable.
You don’t have to break the bank to get the lash you want. While there are tons of brands on the market, you won’t have to wade through endless reviews and recommendations. Instead, we’ve pulled together a list of 10 budget-friendly lashes that pop. These brands are not only easy on your money, but they’re quality and will give you a look you may have been searching for.
- Ardell Demi Wispies: If you’re looking for something not too over-the-top, you should give these a try. They are subtle but provide you with length and fullness. We love that these are great for a variety of day-to-night looks and come at a price point of only $9.00 for a pack of five.
- Eliace Lashes (50 Pairs with Five Styles): If you’re looking for some variety but don’t want to blow all your cash, take a look at Eliace. For about $13.00 (give or take) per pack, you can get 50 pairs of lashes with up to five styles. Each style has an abundance of lashes, including wispy, full for a dramatic look, and a barely-there length. This pack even comes with a set of free tweezers!
- E.L.F. Maximum Drama Lash Kit: For only $4.00 you can get this set and sport some seriously dramatic lashes! This falsie set brings on the high-fashion with a double-layer and a seamless, flexible band. These will blend in perfectly with your lashes for a natural look.
- Ardell Natural Lash-Black 120: Ardell strikes again with this lush, voluminous set. For only about $5.00 you get a thicker set of lashes with a very au naturel appeal. They’re light and comfortable. However, they aren’t for those looking for durability. They’re great for a few special occasions and a night or two on the town.
- BH False Natural-Looking Lashes: These lashes are a steal at $2.00 a pack. They are also great for a quick change. Going out for the evening can be fun with these light, wispy lashes. If you are simply looking for a bit of enhancement but not the big price tag, this may be the brand for you.
- Sephora Collection Luxe False Lashes: If you’re looking for just a bit of va-voom, you can get your money’s worth with this Sephora brand. For only $7.00 a pack, you’ll be getting a high-quality brand that’s lightweight and soft. These clusters are amazingly versatile. We love the fact that you can customize your lashes to get the look you want.
- Salon Perfect Go Glam Lashes #615: If you want to go full-on glam but don’t want to spend a lot, we’ve got you covered! This brand is nothing but chic, trendy, and high-end fashion in one $3.00 pack. If you like dramatic looks, this lash artistically frames the eyes and give you the additional length that’s riveting.
- Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection (Boudoir): This lash gives you the flawless cruelty-free look of mink, while remaining faux. They’re soft, lightweight and incredibly comfortable. They’re also an excellent option for a look that will really wow and add some dazzle to your routine. They’re voluminous and fluttery and with a price tag of only $8.00, very affordable.
- SugarPill Halo False Lashes: Once again, these lashes prove that you can get an upscale feel on a budget. At $9.00 a box, these lashes can give you a luxe effect that captivates without blowing your budget. Not only do they lengthen, but give you a volume for that flirty, fluttery look you may be going for.
- Eyelure Definition Eyelashes #126: We love that these eyelashes are full-on style with just a hint of wispy whimsy. We also love the price tag. It’s only $5.99 a pack. To save you even more, it even comes with adhesive.
- Ardell Double Up Lashes #203: These lashes are not only celeb-approved, but they say “Tinseltown” with a fullness that we just have to mention. They’ve been seen on the likes of Lady Gaga and actress Gabrielle Union. Although we love how thick and glam they are, the drawback is the heavy band.
- House of Lashes Premium Line: Allura: You can get these lashes for about $12.00 a pack. This may stretch your budget just a little, but they are lengthy and vary in volume across the band for a more natural look.
Red Cherry False Eyelashes #43: If you like a great cat-eye, these lashes can accentuate that perfectly. They start at the inner corners with a shorter length. They gradually lengthen and fan out for a winged-eyeliner look that’s out of this world. However, these may be pushing it as they are at $10.99 per pack for just one set.
Your eyes say a lot about you. They aren’t just the windows to the soul but can pull a look together seamlessly or effortlessly take it down a notch or two. Falsies can be the perfect way to enhance the eyes and can be a lot of fun. However, getting to check out either online or at the store shouldn’t dent your pocketbook.
There are lots of varieties out there that are stylish and comfortable with an affordable price tag. But quality is critical. You should look for lashes that work with your budget and situation. Starting with the above list may keep you from wading through endless pages online.
Keep in mind your overall beauty goal, what look you desire, and if lashes will fit your current situation. Once you’ve decided on these crucial points, choosing a lash will be a lot easier. Taking inventory of what you are willing to spend is also a great starting point.